Re: Pro*C: QuickWin App. on NT??

From: <kevin_n_at_rte-asset.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

Only been using Pro*C and OCI for a couple of months but for simple output (i.e. printf) I create an executable with MS visual c++ 5 as a console application that is run from the command line in WIN95 and NT.

This is the /subsystem:console parameter and it is fairly straightforward.

Hope this helps, feel free to mail me to talk further since I don't have a big support network either.

Kevin
knewman_at_inet.net
kevin_n_at_rte-asset.com