Forms 4.5 - Windows 95 - Copy Items - remove path

From: Darren Palmer <D.R.Palmer_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1998/03/27

[Quoted] Dear all ,

I have developer 2000 installed (32 bit) but when I attempt to copy items from other forms by reference (removing the path) it fails the next time the form which is referencing the objects is opened.

My forms_45 path is o.k but I always thought the forms looked in its current directory anyway.

The only way I a can acheive this referencing is if I save the form with the referenced objects onto the database. This is not acceptable since it is muck more tricky to perform backups on forms saved to the database.

I would be glad of any advice

Darren Received on Fri Mar 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message