Forms 4.5 My form is 3 meg and out of control

From: Darren Palmer <D.R.Palmer_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1998/03/27

Dear all,

I have inherited a 3 meg form which is so convoluted you could have a nasty accident on it.

When I asked how the form got so out of control I was told that the users did not want to be bothered with calling and waiting for other forms to load so everthing was attempted on the one form.

Is there anyway to cache separate forms in memory at the start of the application so that the wait time is minimal.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to limit the size of the form or what a 'maximum' size of a form should be??

Thanks in advance

Darren Received on Fri Mar 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message