ORACLE WEBSERVER 3.0 URL Question

From: Alex Snoeren <alex.snoeren_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/24

Hello,

[Quoted] On my university I'am experimenting with Oracle Webserver version 3.0., Now I have a question. to reach a package we have to use an URL like:

http://server:port/plsql_agent/plsql/package.procedure

If I want to go to this package I have to do this very difficult URL, with the port (that I prefer to hide from the end user) so how can I make the URL something like: http://server(:port)/ Just as simple as this...
I don't want the difficult URL's to be displayed in the URL editbox in navigator or explorer, The same for all the procedures that follow after the first one....

Please send some possible answers or similar experiences to my email address: Alex.snoeren_at_wxs.nl

I wil put the best answer in this newsgroup for the world to share.

Thank you !

Alex. Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message