Re: forms 4.5 - tricky focus

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_today_thanks>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hi Ariel,

Try saving the current record number before looping through the records, then return to that record afterwards, eg.

save_record := To_Number(:System.Cursor_Record); ...
your loop
Go_Record(save_record);

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Ariel Kirson <arielk_at_exlibris.co.il> wrote in article <351513B1.5312C163_at_exlibris.co.il>...