Re: Is Forms 5.0/Reports 3.0 runtime backward compatible?

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1998/03/17

My machine currently has Developer 1.3.2 and Developer 2.0 and they are both running fine.

To answer your question, the DESIGN version of Reports 3.0 files can be opened in Reports 2.5, but Forms is not backward compatable.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.

nkatic_at_mda.ca wrote in article <350EA42F.246C_at_mda.ca>...