Re: Version Control

From: Titch <titch_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

One of the best version tracking packages that I have found is PVCS Version Manager as recommended by Oracle. This product allows you to store binaries or ascii files and allows you to put actions on different occurences so that mail can be sent when a file is taken out. This also integrates with Dev/Des 2000.

--
Regards

Richard Parr (Analyst Programmer)
mailto:titch_at_cyberdude.com     http://www.titch.clara.net
Quote:"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something."

Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net> wrote in article
<kirtt-1003980734030001_at_kirtt.sky.net>...