Forms 4.5 and colors in others apps

From: Henk Hultink <hhu.nospam_at_stoas.nl>
Date: 1998/03/09

Hi,

When I use Forms Designer on my Win95/Intel computer, it influences the color settings in other applications, like MS-Excel, Netscape Navigator, MS-Schedule, and even sometimes on my desktop. I downloaded the newest driver for my (Diamond) graphics card, and I informed Oracle (Netherlands) about the problem, but they told me they didn't know anything about the problem, and they had no solution. From some of my colleagues I heard that they have the same problem when they use the Runform applications.
Does anyone know a solution? To reply, use the group or remove the nospam in my e-mail address.

Henk Hultink
Stoas Wageningen
"Activating knowledge" Received on Mon Mar 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message