need help in oracle graphics

From: Srikanth Patibanda <spatiba2_at_cs.uno.edu>
Date: 1998/03/08

hello,

i am working on developer 2000 suite. I created a chart_item in the form and am able to display the oracle-graphics chart in the display item. but the problem is i am not able to update it...

I mean..iam sending the parameters to the graphics..i dont know how to read in graphics..the one sent by oracle forms...

I wrote a query in oracle-graphics which depends on the parameters sent by the forms...

in graphics i intialized the parameters to some values...

so even in runtime mode after is send the parameters from oracle-forms to graphics...its displaying the one it is created on the initial values....

please help me in this regard..

i appreciate any kind of help..

Thanks in advance,

truly,
srikanth patibanda Received on Sun Mar 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message