Help: How to make table available to other users

From: Mark Sherwood <marks_at_alphsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/04

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have not used Oracle 7 for a year and I have forgotten how to allow other users to be able to see a table.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using personal oracle 7.3.2.2.1 and PL/SQL 2.3.2.2.0 and I am trying to [Quoted] [Quoted] allow other users access to the emp and dept tables which currently only the user scott can access.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Does the user have to be created in SQL instead of in oracle navigator?

Mark :-( Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message