Installing Pro*C from Oracle WorkGroup Server CD Release 7.3.2.2.1

From: <jairamk_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1998/03/03

Hi!

[Quoted]    I wonder if any one out there can solve my problem... The thing is that we [Quoted] have Oracle 7.3.2.2.1 Work Group Server...Though Pro*C 2.2 is bundled along with it, It is not displayed in the list of available products... Therefore i [Quoted] am unable to install it... I have to manually copy the files and then manually [Quoted] make a registry entry for Pro22... This is inspite of all the installation and [Quoted] deinstallation scripts being present on the CD... I even tried and made an entry in the NT.PRD file but it didn't work...

hope someone out there can solve my problem...

thanx in advance
jairam kuppuswamy
Software Engineer
Daxxes Information Technology Private Limited India Bangalore.