Re: ORACLE ON THE WEB

From: Aaron Porter <aporter_at_cybercenters.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

Take a look at JSQuery. http://www.jsquery.com

It provides a much simpler route than CGIs. You simply create scripts on the server that JSQuery parses. You can perform any SQL operations in this manner.

Email me if you have any questions.

Aaron Porter               ICQ - 1585210
CTO Cyber Centers, Inc.    http://www.cybercenters.com
aporter_at_cybercenters.com   (602) 667-9900 x13

JSQuery is a Servlet that dynamically creates HTML from
scripts on the server. It can be used to connect to any
JDBC supported database to publish your data on the web.