How to run dos command from form 4.5?

From: Yu Dong <yudong_at_mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA>
Date: 1998/02/27

I want to start DOS print job for data I input into the Developer/2000 form, I wish to run the print from the Form, namely, use form procedures to run the printing work. Seems to me, however, no way to do it except writing a foreign function, and it looks complicated. Any better way?

I use Form 4.5, data is the bar code number from scanner, the form accepts the data, printers are Intermex 3400 - only take DOS command to run it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yu

yudong_at_mcmail.mcmaster.ca Received on Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message