Reports: missing information in margin

From: Vija A. Wurstner <vwurstne_at_afit.af.mil>
Date: 1998/02/25

A mystery problem for all Reports Gurus:

We are running Reports 2.5.5.2.7 and Forms 4.5.6.1.6 In the margin of a report is the title and Privacy Act notice. When I run the report from the Reports Designer or just the .rep file, it runs fine. When the report is called from the form, the Privacy Act notice above the title is missing. Similar reports called from the forms run o.k. - all the same information in the margin (title and PA notice) displays in the preview and prints. We checked the forms and the calls to the report are the same. Where do I look to fix this weird bug/problem?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Vija Wurstner
 email: vwurstne_at_mustang.afit.af.mil Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message