Forms 5.0 and IIS 4.0

From: Per Andersson <per.andersson_at_enator.se>
Date: 1998/02/24

Hi!

I had a NT web-server (iis version 3.0) up and running and with Forms5(web f50srv32). Everything worked so far, but when a upgraded iis to version 4.0
(from nt option pack) forms5 doesn't work anymore. It works as client server
on the web-server, but the web-part of it doesn't run as it did before. I can see that the processes are there but ...

If I don't supply the userid information to the applet I will get the login-popup im my browser (IE 4.01). But after that nothing happens...

Has anyone else noted the same thing and if so how did you get things to work again?

Regards,

Per Andersson, Enator, Sweden
(per.andersson_at_enator.se)