Re: BLOB type

From: <kwongf_at_eaglequest.com>
Date: 1998/02/18

Isabelle,
The two type you can use right away is the OLD Obj in ACCESS and MS-SQL's BLOB. FOr the ACCESS OLE-Obj, you have ot strip ofthe header and binarywrite. For another BLOB, just get the chunk and then directly binarywrite. Note that MS's ODBC driver do not support BLOBs as in DFB, PX etc.. Have to look for a better ODBC drive for BLOBs. I am looking into the Intersolve drivers.

Frank