Refresh with Oracle Web Server

From: <sjreeve_at_apollogrp.edu>
Date: 1998/02/17

I am just getting started with web development. I am currently doing some evaluation of the Oracle web browser. I have a page where you post your password to get in. The password gets sent to a PL/SQL package which builds the rest of the web pages - a framed page, 1 small frame with company info, another frame with an index, and a main frame to display information. The PL/SQL passes the password to each procedure that is called.

When I do a reload in Netscape I get asked: Repost form data? I click ok and the frames reload properly.

When I do a refresh using the Microsoft Explorer I get this message: Request Failed
We were unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.

When I hit back I'm taken back to the login screen.

It looks like the variables that are passed to the PL/SQL are lost by MS. How can I get the MS Explorer to refresh the frames?

Any help is appreciated,
Stacey.