Re: SQL Navigator Pro v SQL Programmer v SQL Station - any opinions?

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: 1998/02/16

In article <887627201.20374.0.nnrp-01.c2de712e_at_news.demon.co.uk>, "Steve Phelan" <stevep_at_XXnospamXX.toneline.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Have you had experience of any of the products mentioned in the Subject
> line?
>
> I'm looking at PL/SQL development tools and SQL Tuning tools at present and
> just wondered if anyone has any real-world experience of these products and
> care to give me some feedback - bad or good.

[Quoted] I haven't used SQL Station, but we tried out SQL NavPro - and in my opinion it's the best thing since sliced bread :) We ended up getting a copy for all of our developers (10), and are probably going to put it on most of the Analysts desktops in the next 10 weeks. I estimate that it has saved us about 50% in development/testing time and made it easier to write better code. I heartily recommend you try out the 30 day demo available at the website (http://www.quests.com) once I used it, I couldn't go back to proc builder/sqlplus :)

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com