Verifying print from Reports 2.5

From: Mark Prebilic <prebson_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/13

[Quoted] I need to find a way to verify that a user has printed a report that has been generated by Oracle Reports 2.5. Specifically, the user wants us to update the database with an indicator that says the report has been printed when the user presses the 'OK' button in the Print dialog that comes up after pressing the 'Print' button in the reports Previewer. I'm thinking this is not possible, or if it is, it would involve some MS windows programming. Can anyone help here? The report is run on a Windows 95 OS against an Oracle 7.3 database on a UNIX server. Received on Fri Feb 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message