Re: Data input

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

Yes you can. Save the file as comma delimted and write a SQL*Loader script to read this format.
Sample SQL Loader scripts and Dataformats are available in some places, if you need one let me know.

Prasad Chavali

Srikanth Patibanda <spatiba2_at_cs.uno.edu> wrote in article <34DF5728.5D16A0CE_at_cs.uno.edu>...