Migrate repository from Designer/2000 v2.0?

From: My Name <mail_at_me.com>
Date: 1998/02/07

Would anyone care to hazard a guess as to whether it should be possible to migrate a small Designer/2000 v2.0 repository from the Designer/2000 v2.0.8 (freeze 8) repository to the full production version once it is released?

I am especially concerned about ER comments for entities and attributes. It is quickly getting to the point where I would hate to lose what I have so far. Should I "bite the bullet" and re-enter everything in v1.3.2, and migrate from there, or is it reasonable to expect an export from 2.0.8 would import into production 2.0.x without too much trouble.

Is there an easy way to export entity/attribute text descriptions to something generic?

Yes, I *KNOW* 2.0.8 is BETA!...
Yes, I *KNOW* version X.0 of Oracle products "have problems"...

Please, have mercy! Received on Sat Feb 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message