Re: Calling Oracle Forms from Java

From: Vaughan Castine <vaughan_at_unforgettable.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

If you want to "call" (as in start up) a Form in Java use the Dev2k cartridge and Oracle's web server.

If you want to "call" (as in communicate) a Form you will need to use JDBC to communicate through Oracle pipes and poll within the Forms to vhevk if their is anything on the Pipes...
ugly (and sometimes annoying) but effective.