Displaying images in Forms45

From: Mariano J. Alda Membrives <mjalda_at_mailhost.iies.es>
Date: 1998/01/29

I've experienced "out of memory" problems when calling:

        Read_Image_File
to read an image from an OS file to an image field in forms45. The image file is not very big, but it's certainly big when uncompressed. It's an GIF B&W image. I haven't succeeded, even decreasing the number of records buffered and fetched to the lowest value in the block properties. F45run starts taking memory, and the system runs out of memory when 132 Mb of virtual memory are taken. I've tried some smaller images, without a problem.
My system is: NT40, Pentium 166, 64 Mb (+64Mb in pagefile).

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Jan 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message