Convert Database Form .fmb to Shared Library .pll's

From: Syed Jameel <syed.shabana_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/21

[Quoted] I have a form stored in the database. Lets call it abcd.fmb. It has blocks [Quoted] and fields and triggers associated with blocks and fields, program units. I [Quoted] wanted to convert this form to a .pll library so that I can attach it to the [Quoted] attach library section instead to having stored in the database.

Can anyone suggest how this should be accomplished.

Thanks

Reply to syed.shabana_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message