Changing the height of the message- and statusline in Forms

From: michael ringbo <mri_at_dde.dk>
Date: 1998/01/20

Hi,

Ran into a problem: I want to change the font and (especially) the size of the font that is used by default in Forms 4.5. These are changed with the Oracle Terminal tool. BUT this doesn't change the height of the area in the buttom of the windows that is used to display the messages and status. Result: You can only see the lower part of the text!

Can anyone give me a hint on IF and HOW it's possible to adjust the height.

Thanks,

Michael Ringbo
mri_at_dde.dk Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message