How to backup database to Tape on NT platform. Desperate!!!

From: <dtang_at_minn.net>
Date: 1998/01/17

Hi:

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a huge issue about my company oracle database which is running [Quoted] on NT platform on Compaq dual processor server. The database server version is Oracle 8, and the size is about 50 gigabytes. It has been running for half year. We don't have any online backup plan yet. It sound very scary.
Since we don't have spare disk space for online backup, we don't know how to do on-line backup direct to tape on NT. Unlike on UNIX, I can't use tar on NT.

[Quoted] Does any of you know how do on_line backup direct to tape on NT, ether useful commands scripts or software can do that job.

Thanks a lot.

Dong Tang Received on Sat Jan 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message