Re: Reports 2.5 ASCII output & carriage returns

From: Jan Danvill <cjd_at_tkd.dk>
Date: 1998/01/16

I have been running reports to files using a printer definition file this:

return control(M)
after page

It works for me. Try looking in Oracle Reports 2.5 Refenence Manual Appendix B: printer and terminal definitions.

Hope it works
Jan Danvill cjd_at_tkd.dk
Tele Danmark, Denmark

<01bd21e7$17e53060$7602070a_at_MorrowD.ci.portsmouth.va.us>...