Re: Loading a large text string

From: jed62 <jed62_at_ici.net>
Date: 1998/01/15

Rudy,
This would be possible using a programing language like VC++ or VB using ODBC.
You may also try SQL Loader also. If you need to send me the desc of table and a
record layout and I can generate the sql loader control file to check and send you.

Let me know.

Jed Sousa
Database Administrator
Cherry Semiconductor Corp.
email: gcs_at_cherry-semi.com

Rudy Aceves <raceves_at_vengrp.com> wrote in article <69cdtl$gok$1_at_news.ncal.verio.com>...