Matrix on Forms 5.0 - Stucked - Help!

From: Jorge Meirim <no_spam_at_thank.you>
Date: 1998/01/13

[Quoted]  In Microsoft Access I'am able to represent a simple matrix in a "FORM". How can one implement such a structure in DEV 2K.

I Have a table with 3 Columns Sales Person ,Date, and Value.

The Normal representation in Forms Block would some kind of a list. How can I obtain somekind of matrix having the Salesperson as Y column and the Date as X column.

Sales

Person|  DATE           13/1/98            14/1/98      ......
 A                                      $1000
C                                                             $1000

DECODE.... no!
Reports do it easily. How can i do it with forms. Where to read?
I want to work with weeks

Regards

J. Meirim Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message