WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATE on Unix

From: Anders Skoglund <anders.skoglund_at_senet.mail.abb.com>
Date: 1998/01/13

We are using the WHEN_WINDOW_ACTIVATE trigger (version 4.5.7.1.2 of Forms) to do some processing when focus is moved to a form from an external application. This works fine in Windows NT 4.0, but doesn't seem to work in Unix (DEC Unix 3.2g). The trigger isn't fired until the form is re-opened. To me it looks as if this has to do with Oracle's implementation of X/Motif events? I would be grateful if anyone knows a work-around solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Anders Skoglund
anders.skoglund_at_senet.mail.abb.com Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message