Re: D2K Parameter Form fonts

From: Shujda <shujda_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1998/01/13

Hi,
You are, unfortunately, absolutely right. I have played with this for more then an hour, after I read your article, and
concluded that R25 didn't provide us with that possibility. I tried with srw package
but couldn't find proper place where to put the code. I have already experienced a
lot of problems using parameter form. My biggest complain is that we can't have 2
(or more) dependent parameters (master-detail), because in 'Enter Query' area of
parameter you can't say: Select ename

                                       From emp
                                       Where deptno = :p_deptno
nor: Select ename
       From emp
       Where deptno = &p_deptno.

Because of that, I created a template parameter form in Forms45 and I am using it
all the time. So, I don't play with parameter form anymore, it has to many

restrictions.
Regards.
Novak