DA Newsletter 3.0

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_sgi.net>
Date: 1998/01/10

Dear IS Professionals,

The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) is an internet-based newsletter for computer professionals who manage data as a valued corporate resource. TDAN contains original articles, job classifieds, references to web-sites, conferences, magazine articles, informed questions and answers, … in other words, information directed at IS professionals that have an interest in Data Resource Management.

There is NO CHARGE ($0.00) for the newsletter !!!

Please register your name, title, company name, and email address through the newsletter. The reader list (well over 2,000 individuals) will not be sold. The reader list will ONLY be used to notify registered individuals about additions and changes that have been made to TDAN. I commit to this.

TDAN is presently accepting articles and other DA related materials for publication either in the next issue or in a future issue. The next new issue of the newsletter (TDAN 4.0) will be announced in March of 1998.

For your convenience, I have added a direct-link table to get you started in TDAN 3.0:

MENUS

Web-Site Entry Point		http://www.sgi.net/tdan
Primary Menu			http://www.sgi.net/tdan/edatt1_tocf.htm
Secondary Menu			http://www.sgi.net/tdan/edatt1_main.htm

ARTICLES

Feature Articles		http://www.sgi.net/tdan/feature.htm
How-To Articles			http://www.sgi.net/tdan/howto.htm
Have-You-Considered Articles	http://www.sgi.net/tdan/haveyou.htm

SPECIALTY PAGES

IS Job Classifieds		http://www.sgi.net/tdan/jobclass.htm
Items of Interest		http://www.sgi.net/tdan/itemsof.htm
Registration Form		http://www.sgi.net/tdan/registra.htm

Please visit the complete web site and let me know your thoughts. Thank you for your interest in The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN). Regards.

Robert S. Seiner

Publisher/Editor - The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) http://www.sgi.net/tdan - rseiner_at_sgi.net

Senior Consultant - Spectrum Technology Group, Inc. http://www.spectrumtech.com - rseiner_at_spectrumtech.com