Poor Documentation For Dev2K V2.0

From: zhang <zhang_at_visi.net>
Date: 1998/01/09

Hello, everybody,

 I recently got dev 2K version 2.0. There is no doubt there  are a lot improvements over version 1.3.2, but I found the  documentation with v2.0 is very poor.
 Basically, the useful documents are invoked online ( i.e. F1 key)  and Only Reference manuals contain more comprehensive information,  sure they are not enough. I miss the OLD Forms4.5 manuals,  like: FORMS BULIDER's GUIDE, Forms Reference Manual, Forms Migration  GUIDE, Forms advanced technic Guide. No such manuals are in forms5.0. I'm just wondering : where can I get more comprehensive  manuals for DEV2K version 2.0?

 Sincerely Yours,

 Sean Zhang
<zhang_at_visi.net> Received on Fri Jan 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message