Re: Cannot instal Designer 2000 2.0 Beta

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1998/01/08

Antoine Raats wrote:

> I'm trying to install Release 2.0 Beta of Designer 2000.
>
> When I run SETUP form the CD, the CD-rom drive is
> reading for a short moment and then......
>
> Nothing happened at all !
>
> I'm experiencing this problem both under W95
> and NT (3.51)
>
> All other Oracle installations seems to be
> no problem at all.
>
> Any tips/ansers/help ?
>
> Antoine Raats.

I have just successfully installed the production version on Win95 and NT 4....so I recommend you get it as opposed to the beta version...

Not that this helps with many bugs in the prod version - especially in Graphics Builder...

HTH
Cheers

Connor McDonald
BHP Information Technology
Perth, Western Australia
"These views mine not BHP..etc etc"

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."