Re: Designer 2000 1.3.2 problem?

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/02

I think you might be right. I have a tendency of cutting things when deleting.. I can't remember if I deleted or cut on those occassions but it is most likely that I cut as no one has reported a similar problem and its not in any of the bug reports.

Thanks for the help...

Sad thing is there does not seem to be an easy way to fixing this.. Regards
Lawrence