Re: Max Blocks in ONE Form

From: Brian Price <bprice2000_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

Javier,

I don't know if there is an absolute limit (there are practical limits, though). But I have, and have known others, that have built forms with at least 30 blocks. Other issues arise when the fmb reaches about 3 MB in size (mostly from a lot if items and boiler plate text and graphics). The forms designer became unstable and slow.