free oracle utilities

From: <coopsoft_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

I've written a number of utilities for Oracle that anyone can download - these really are only for someone working in a company that can't afford the cost of buying utilities from BMC, Platinum etc. These are freeware use to your hearts content.

They are :
  A DDL generator from the Directory

(fully customisable through skeletons)
  A Package/Procedure editor

(I got fed up using Schema Manager to update

        Packages/Procedures - it couldn't justify
        purchasing any sort of package to do the job
        given the small number of changes that I do)
  A Generic Table Viewer

(Something I dabbled with when I first started
writing utilities. It is fully customisable and allows the linking of tables through buttons - it really needs to be seen to be understood) -------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====----------------------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Post to Usenet