Re: ConText 2.0

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/29

No, I was thinking more of a functionality which allows the user to 'transverse' the thesaurus. A 'Narrower Terms' and 'Broader Terms' button which when pressed will display a list based on the term typed in by the user.

Its all very well have thesaurus functions like SYN(), BT(), NT() and so forth but they are not of much use if the user doesn't know anything about what is in the thesuarus. It would not help much if the serach expression contains BT(fish) and the thesaurus has no entries for fish...

Regards
Lawrence