Re: Forms 5.0

From: Mikko Utunen <Mikko.Utunen_at_es.ccfo.carel.fi>
Date: 1997/12/23

Rani wrote:

> > dixon_at_sbcc.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone know the status of Forms 5.0? Has it been released and if so
> > > is anyone using it? Anyone moving to Dev/2000 rel 2.0??? We're
> > > interested to hear your thoughts.
> > >
> > > Shelly Dixon
> > > Dixon_at_sbcc.net

> > > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Post to Usenet
> >
> > Yes we are currently using Developer/2000 V2.0 and forms 5.0. We are in
> > the beta program and we just got production version of these tools. So
> > far so good and trying to come up with some standards now.
> testing

Hi !

We have started working with dev2000/2.0 last week. Database is 7.3.4 and 8.0.4 and everything seems to work well. Right now I'm trying to find out the bugs of the new release before big scale production. You'll hear about me if I find any bugs from dev2000/2.0. Merry Christmas,
Mikko.Utunen_at_tietogroup.com Received on Tue Dec 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message