Re: Disable keys in Forms 4.5?

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1997/12/22

Include a KEY-OTHERS at the form trigger level which simply performs a NULL function.

This should disable all keys unless they are specifically re-enabled at the form level or lower

Be careful doing it ... because you will have no way of exiting the form (because KEY-EXIT is disabled) unless you have specifically coded the EXIT_FORM as part of the form logic

Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk> wrote in article <3495E871.6498_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>...