Re: Form4.5 problem -- Please help!!!

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/12/19

On the command line when converting initially, there is a widen_fields=yes option which attempts to compensate for the character --> bitmap problems encountered when displaying proportionally-character-spaced fonts in a form that was designed with a uniform space allocation per character. It basically adds 1 to the length of each item. Maybe this will help, although I'm not sure what effect it will have on the Chinese forms.