Re: Forms 4.5 Blinking Canvases

From: R. Fingerson <rfinger_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com>
Date: 1997/12/17

Tracey Berukoff wrote:

> I have a content canvas and 2 stacked canvases in my form. Each time I
> navigate to a new field on one of the stacked canvases, it blinks like
> it
> is being redisplayed. It's quite annoying. Show_view is not being
> re-executed anywhere so I am confused as to why this is happening.
>
> Any clues would be appreciated.

I've had this happen when the form passed "through" a canvas, because I simply navigated to the block, instead of a specific item, and it went to the first item on the block, which was on a different canvas. For me, reording the items solved the problem.

Robin

--
phouka_at_frii.com                "Never attribute to malicious intent
http://www.frii.com/~phouka/   what can be explained by ignorance"