Re: Declaring functions and procedures in Personal Oracle.

From: Luis Cabral <cabral_at_merconet.com.br>
Date: 1997/12/14

Arnaud martin <amartin_at_cs.uno.edu> escreveu no artigo <3491BCC8.2F55_at_cs.uno.edu>...
> Hi everybody,
> But how to see all the functions (and procedures) already defined in my
> database ?
> How to delete a function (procedure) already in the database?
>
> Any help will be very appreciated.
>
> Arnaud

Hi Arnaud

The easiest way to see all the objects on the database (yours and of others users if you have the rights), if you have Developer/2000, is from the navigator (in forms or reports), connect to the database and expand the branch <database objects>. There you will see all the users and under them all theirs objects! And even you will be able to see the procedures definitions, modify them and drop them! I would pay for Developer/2000 only for that!

But, if you unfortunately do not have Developer/2000, you can use the dictionary views and, to
drop, use the command: *drop procedure/function*.

--
Luis Cabral
cabral_at_merconet.com.br