Running D2K Reports

From: Susan Frady <sfrady_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1997/12/08

Hello -

Many thanks to those who answered my last posting about accessing stored procedures from Forms 4.5 - assistance was very much appreciated.

Now for another question: our database server is a Digital Alpha system running OpenVMS. We need to run selected reports created with D2K Reports 2.5 using 1) a DCL command file, 2) SQL+ or 3) a PL/SQL stored procedure. We can use the RUN_PRODUCT built-in from Forms 4.5, but need to run reports using one of the other three methods. Is there a way to do this?

TIA,
Susan Frady
San Diego State University Received on Mon Dec 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message