Problems reading Oracle help documents from oradocm utility

From: David Cain <cain_at_syrres.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Oracle 7.2 under Sparc 20 Solaris 2.5.1:

Something has recently happened to my Oracle help documentation available through the oradocm "Oracle Book" utility. When I try to read one of the Oracle help documents by clicking on their so-called hyperlinks (e.g. to read Oracle Server Messages documentation) I get the following message:

OBV-1081: The file for document SVMS2 is not on any bookshelf. Please add this document to a bookshelf and try again.

This used to work, and I'm not sure why it doesn't now. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Dec 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message