Migrating a Forms 4.5 app from Win 3.1 to Win 95/NT

From: Simon Dennis <denniss_at_logica.com>
Date: 1997/12/03

[Quoted] I am currently working on an Oracle system in the following environment. Oracle RDBMS v 7.2.0.0 on a Dec Alpha running Unix. Forms 4.5
Windows 3.1 (yeah I know, I know)

The client is looking at migrating to either Windows 95 or Windows NT.

I would like to hear of any experience of such a migration. We are expecting to have to upgrade to the 32 bit version of forms and regenerate all of them.

Are there any particular migration issues that we should be aware of?

--
Simon Dennis
denniss_at_logica.com