Automatic SMTP-mail from within Oracle -PLEASE HELP

From: (wrong string) é Schutte <Rene_at_webhost.co.za>
Date: 1997/12/02

Automatic SMTP-mail from within Oracle -PLEASE HELP Hi there,

On one of my Oracle web procedures(Oracle 8), I insert a record into a table, by the click of a button of the form on the web page. The insert into the table works fine, but on the same button-click I want the following to happen as well :

I want to the system to send an automatic normal Internet-mail (SMTP)to me, automatically filled in with the same data, as was entered into the table.

Is there any procedure/function/package/command that I could use to acomplish this???

Thanks in advance
Rene Received on Tue Dec 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message