Designer/2000, generated forms & PL/SQL?

From: Phil Perucci <pperucci_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

Hi,

[Quoted] It seems like Oracle does not provide a way to add PL/SQL code to Designer/2000 generated forms in any useful way. Am I missing something?

In Designer/2000, it is easy enough to produce Forms45 forms or *server*-side PL/SQL, but there does not seem to be any way to link PL/SQL "modules" to Forms45 "module" triggers. What am I missing?

In one of my Designer/2000 books, I see a "trick" which involves calling a button definition in a template from an item defined as a button, but must one resort to such "tricks"? Received on Mon Dec 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message