Oracle ConText Option

From: Raj Vuchatu <raj.vuchatu_at_gtri.gatech.edu>
Date: 1997/11/26

Hi,
[Quoted] I am using the Oracle ConText option in an Oracle web based application. I am able to successfully perform all the queries when I store all the [Quoted] text data with in the database(ie. in the column). But now I am trying to store all the text data in a file on my operating system and just store the pointer or path name to that file in my database. I am not aware of the steps involved in doing this. How do I query if such a table is built. Any pointers as to where I can find this info would be appreciated.

Can any one help me as to how this could be done?

Thanks a lot,
Raj Received on Wed Nov 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message