Re: Forms4.5 Duplicate Recs in block

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/20

I have implemented a LOV-record group that does this. Basically, populate the  LOV from record group post-query only, and after an insert or delete, add or  remove the data from the record group. It is rather ugly code, but it works  well (dont forget to insert back in order, and to have the validation flag set  on the LOV). The version I wrote was not very portable; but I will be trying  to package it so I can use in more places; the users find it SO MUCH more useful. Received on Thu Nov 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message